Beverly Hills Porsche
We are a Luxury Automotive Dealerships and we are actively seeking full time and part time Receptionist positions. Receptionists are the first contact for the company. We want to convey a professional and friendly environment to our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and greet clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Various administrative duties as assigned by General Manager.
- Collect and process payments for Parts, Service and Sales.
- Contact clients about license plates.
- Enter inventory information into computer for Sales and Service departments.
- Prepare inventory documents and keys for Sales and Service.
- Prepare supply list and order.
- Print E-Tags/Temp tags.
- Prepare FedEx packages for shipment.
- Prepare daily Cashier reports.
- Enter and post various documents.
- Review scanned documents for accuracy.
- Data entry in Excel spreadsheets.
- Match, sort and scan various documents.
- Learn company process and procedures for assigned tasks.
- Complete special projects in a timely manner.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to handle and prioritize tasks in a position prone to disruptions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior skills for customer service and oral communication.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)